TOLL FREE: 1-800-550-6855

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My medical scrubs; now they itch no more

Hi, my name is Rosy Jones and I work as a nurse in Chicago medical center and this is my story-
You can understand how many people I have to deal with in my work hour everyday only if you are a nurse like me. I have to look after many patients and help them to recover. I love my job but the worst part of my job was the medical uniform that I had to wear inside the hospital. 
 
The medical uniform was pale, ugly looking which could be considered but the most irritating fact about my uniform was it was unbearably itchy. Whenever I wore that itchy medical scrub, I felt as if an insect was crawling all over my body. So I hesitated to wear that pale, ugly and itchy dress. I thought it was only my problem but when I told this to the rest of co-workers they also replied the same way I did. Than we argued with the management for changing our medical uniforms and they agreed upon it. 

This time we were more than just happy to receive the uniform that was very light and comfortable to wear.
The ugly feeling was gone. After that we became a regular Christina’s uniform franchise. They are very much quality concerned and the most beautiful thing that you can do with the scrub is you can design your medical uniform by yourself. You can add or remove pockets and many more.  

Not only me, my whole Hospital is thankful to Christina’s uniform for understanding our needs and providing personalized service to everyone. 

So if your hospital is also in Scrubs related problem please go to the link Below:
Christina's Uniform
Writer Pramesh Baskota Narration of Miss. Rosy Jones 

1 comments: